[Samba] Problems joining station in domain

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 18:51:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am setting up Bind_DLZ on a new DC that isn't in the domain yet.

I have followed Louis's guidelines for setting up Bind9_DLZ, but the above
files must be passed in the settings, however they do not exist in my
installation.

After I join the new server as DC with Bind9_DLZ, I intend to migrate from
Samba Internal DNS Server to the BIND9_DLZ.

Regards,

Márcio Bacci