[Samba] Samba 4.10.7 question with external DNS Server

Maurizio Caloro maurizio.caloro at carag.com
Wed Aug 28 14:52:00 UTC 2019

Hello

-please are possible, to use external DNS Server YES / NO
        - >>> if the Answer = NO -> Server will be deleted.

-if possible to use this with external DNS, please how to do... this like
a little example
are available on Samba.org ?

-----

mutch sorry that i need to write this words......but here are a little
nightmare :-)
four expansive answers will certainly prove this to be meaningless,
thanks!!!

--
i think today i was drive wrong :-) yes i was wrong i know this!

On 28/08/2019 14:18, L.P.H. van Belle via samba wrote:
> I think his question was.
>
> Is there a way to convert flatfile to samba-AD dns.
> As far i know, not, but that should be pretty easy to script.

If that is the case, then it should be easy to script the transfer of
records, but I do not think that was what the OP asked about ;-)

Rowland