[Samba] Samba 4.10.7 question with external DNS Server

Joachim Lindenberg samba at lindenberg.one
Wed Aug 28 14:07:28 UTC 2019

Hi Maurizio,
two more options I used successfully myself (actually in combination):
- BIND9_DLZ DNS Back End allows to define non-AD-managed zones that are served in parallel to AD managed zones
- bind dns_forwarder allows you to delegate what ever is not managed by bind on DC to another DNS server (in my case a pi-hole).
Best Regards, Joachim