[Samba] OT? skype, AD, folder redirection

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 28 10:20:21 UTC 2019

Hai,

Well.. Your not alone.  ;-)

it saves this info in the "Local" folder not Roaming.
I suggest you read :
https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/11483.windows-credential-roaming.aspx#Configuring_Group_Policy_for_Credential_Roaming
..
A bit less reading about this :
https://forsenergy.com/en-us/certsvr/html/78f85b75-f12b-4408-913e-8add44aeb750.htm
Goto : To configure credential roaming for a domain by using Group Policy

Good luck, and please to report your results back.

Greetz,

Louis