[Samba] Problems joining station in domain

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:26:29 UTC 2019

Hi,

 >What is the original source of this domain?  Did it come from Windows or
was it provisioned by Samba?
I had two Windows Server 2008 and I had many problems to join  in domain
the Samba 4 DC .

The Samba 4.10, 4.9 and 4.8 (compiled or packges of the Debian) didn't get
join the domain, this way I had use the Samba 4.5.16 and got it.

I previously thought of joining a new Samba 4.10.7 DC in the domain and if
all went well, upgrade my production DCs.

Now I don't know if I'd better upgrade the production DC first and then add
a new DC with Samba 4.10 later.

I'm afraid to "break" the production DC.

>We need to improve this area, and we need to allow some of this to fail
>more gracefully.  So much work to do!
The work of the Samba 4 team is very good! Congratulations!

Regards,

Márcio Bacci