[Samba] no connections yet target is busy, can't unmount

Zalth mickydean at protonmail.com
Sun Aug 25 15:52:41 UTC 2019

I am no longer pursuing this issue. Google the issue and it dates way way back.  I suspect it is something on the Win7 machine, not the linux machine.  My workaround is to just restart smbd.

FWIW, I am still pursing a way to extract the options from a running instance (other thread) as opposed to extracting them from smb.conf's.  Maybe I need to use debugger to get them from the running instance.

FWIW, I am still pursing Alternatives to Samba (other thread), because samba is overkill for my my application