[Samba] New Domain can't connect to localhost

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 23 06:48:03 UTC 2019

Hai,

Still problems in your resolving setup?
Try //FQDN/netlogon

But that said, my 4.10.6 works fine.

smbclient //localhost/netlogon -UAdministrator -c 'ls'
Enter NTDOM\Administrator's password:
  .                                   D        0  Tue Feb 13 14:14:08 2018
  ..                                  D        0  Fri Jul 26 09:39:59 2019
  firefox_startup.vbs.off             A    25091  Sun Jul  3 03:56:20 2016

Can you run :
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thctlo/samba4/master/samba-collect-debug-info.sh
And post the output, anonimize it where needed.