[Samba] How does "winbind refresh tickets" work?

Taner Tas taner76 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 09:57:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

I just checked (enabled) "Trust this computer delegation to any service (Kerberos only)" for proxy server which wasn't checked before.
I tested it after installing libpam-krb5 (which Rowland advised) with /etc/krb5.conf below.

------ krb5.conf ------
[libdefaults]
        default_realm = MYDOMAIN.ORG
        dns_lookup_realm = false
        dns_lookup_kdc = true
        ticket_lifetime = 5m
        renew_lifetime = 6m

[realms]
MYDOMAIN.ORG = {
default_principal_flags = +renewable
}
------
I used small time steps (5m+1m) in order to observe the behavior but unfortunately it didn't work. Ticket doesn't get updated by winbind.

Any further advice?
__
Taner Tas