[Samba] Failing to join existing AD as DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 16 11:05:24 UTC 2019

It's windows that is not allowing samba to join.

This should make thing more clear in my opinion.

samba-tool fsmo show -H ldap://$(hostname -d)
And
samba-tool fsmo show -H ldap://10.88.80.88 -U Administrator

These both work agains my Samba AD-DC's (ldap://$(hostname -d))
And my windows DC -H ldap://10.88.80.88 -U "NTDOM\Administrator"

Greetz,

Louis