[Samba] Failing to join existing AD as DC

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Aug 16 10:16:04 UTC 2019

Because it shows its needed to..

You can not chase a problem if you dont know if the base is correct.
If the base if incorrect you can and will inherrit other problems which makes debugging a hell.

I dont make "assumptions" because..

One of my previous bosses always states:  Assumptions are the mother of all f.ckups.
And he is right on that one.

That simple, sorry to say it like that but it is what it is.

Greetz,

Louis