[Samba] Reset Locked account

Kris Lou klou at themusiclink.net
Thu Aug 15 20:02:19 UTC 2019

Well, no.
But I generally don't have any Account Flags set (and the default 'U' for
User won't change), so it's harmless to wipe them back to a default state.
Obviously, it's different if you're actually using the Flags for that user
account.

Take a look at
https://www.samba.org/samba/docs/old/Samba3-HOWTO/passdb.html#TOSHARG-acctflags
-- which show "resetting to default" or setting flags manually.

And sorry, that actually should be 'pdbedit -r -c="[]" <user>'  (with -r =
--modify).

Kris Lou
klou at themusiclink.net