[Samba] Bind9 doesn't updated - TSIG error with server: tsig verify failure

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 20:28:11 UTC 2019

I've found divergences when I've compared the dns entries on 'king' and
'samba4' servers ('samba4' has the fsmo roles on 'SMB' domain). There are
some 'samba4bkp' entries on 'king' and theses same entries there aren't on
'samba4'. I've understood that I've could to demoting 'samba4bkp' using
samba-tool, but master DC 'samba4's version is 4.1.6 and this options there
isn't on this version. Is possible to force sync between master DC 'samba4'
and the other DCs (as 'king')?

--
Igor Sousa