[Samba] Windows cannot access \\server check the spelling of the name 0x800704cf

Rich Webb rwebb at zylatech.com
Tue Aug 13 14:52:49 UTC 2019

Sorry - forgot to change it - for some reason when I just hit reply it goes to the poster rather than the list.  I have to change it each time and if I forget it goes direct.

I AM able to access the server by just the hostname now with NetBIOS disabled (ie \\fs1)

Yes, I'm still on 4.9.2.  I'll probably upgrade soon.

Thanks for all your help!

Thanks,
Rich