[Samba] Problems joining Samba 4 in the domain

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:12:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

Follows the record:

# editing 1 records
# record 1
dn: DC=computer006,DC=empresa.com.br
,CN=MicrosoftDNS,DC=DomainDnsZones,DC=empresa,DC=com,DC=br
objectClass: top
objectClass: dnsNode
instanceType: 4
whenCreated: 20190813123348.0Z
uSNCreated: 32001
showInAdvancedViewOnly: TRUE
name: computer006
objectGUID: 3c108bbc-a233-449f-89e9-de33f0ca3e28
objectCategory: CN=Dns-Node,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=empresa,DC=com,
 DC=br
dc: computer006
whenChanged: 20190813124348.0Z
dnsRecord:: BAABAAXwAABuAAAAAAAEsAAAAAAAAAAArBQCFA==
dNSTombstoned: FALSE
uSNChanged: 32021
distinguishedName: DC=computer006,DC=empresa.com.br
,CN=MicrosoftDNS,DC=DomainDn
 sZones,DC=empresa,DC=com,DC=br

Regards,

Márcio Bacci