[Samba] [Bug] Cannot create file but read/write is ok

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 8 12:11:43 UTC 2019

Hai,

I would start with saying, upgrade B the 4.3.11  samba to 4.10.6
Then try again, if you then still have problems report it on the list again.

To much has changed between these version.

But you can try these also:
sudo mount -t cifs -o vers=1,username='ppp',password='admin' //IP/public /home/ppp/test
Or
sudo mount -t cifs -o vers=2.1,username='ppp',password='admin' //IP/public /home/ppp/test

Greetz,

Louis