[Samba] best practice for domain admins

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 7 11:41:13 UTC 2019

Good one Norbert,

And this is exacly as im doing my software installs.
My collega finds it very annoying. :-)

I also added ( through GPO ) that, once your logged in the Domain, all software add/remove functions are disabled, even for Domain admins,
only "local - pc admins"  can install software.
( use .\localInstallAdmin ) where "." is equal to the pc name.
That is handy, so you dont have to know the Pcname when your installing.

And dont forget,  "NTDOM\Domain admins" is a member of "BUILTIN\Administrators"
"BUILTIN\Administrators" on the pc/server local, is shown as : "Administrators"

Greetz,

Louis