[Samba] Netbios node type value WITHOUT wins server only WITH DNS server

Hénoch Hervé h.henoch at isc84.org
Tue Aug 6 07:47:31 UTC 2019

Precisely I no longer want to use netbios only the dns and my question
is about how to configure in this case the mentioned parameters

--
	   	*Hervé* *HÉNOCH*
*Responsable projets informatique*

/250, chemin de Baigne-Pieds – 84 000 Avignon/
*/www.institut-sainte-catherine.org/*
<http://www.institut-sainte-catherine.org/>