[Samba] Configuration help

Guillaume Couvreur guillaume.couvreur at ntico-operation.com
Tue Aug 6 06:54:25 UTC 2019

Hello, here are the google logs.

*[2019-08-05 17:04:31,544+0200] [SwingWorker-pool-1-thread-2] [ERROR]
[plugin.ldap.AbstractLdapHandler] Failed to execute query because the
object at Base DN: "dc=xxx,dc=xxx" is missing or inaccessible.*

Are there any interesting logs on the samba side? Where can I find them?

Thanks

--

*Guillaume COUVREUR*
*Chef de projet technique*