[Samba] Replication issues between Samba 4.10.2 (schema mismatch)

Luc Lalonde Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca
Mon Aug 5 15:47:47 UTC 2019

Hello again,

I solved it by checking the replication logs on the Windows Server
2008R2 and saw that it was not digesting a recent addition of a Machine
account.

Here's what I did to solve the problem:

I updated to the latest version of Samba (4.10.6) and restarted the
service  (problem persists)

Deleted the problematic machine account... and voilà.   Replication
issues are gone!

Hope this helps someone with the same problem someday!

Bye

--
Luc Lalonde, analyste
Luc.Lalonde at polymtl.ca