[Samba] more cleanup: mis-named AD user

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Aug 5 14:00:45 UTC 2019

Uhm, i suggest, first more info is needed.

OS?
AD-DC or member server. ( or both checked ? )
Samba version and smb.conf

Example output where you see this.
I guessing its : smbstatus -a

All i can say for now, on Buster and Stretch with 4.10.6 this is ok. ( at my side ).

And the "root/root" you see, isnt that the user Administrator.
That for example in backgroup is installing things AND you have setup a roaming profile for Administrator.
Then yes, its normal.  ;-)

Greetz,

Louis