[Samba] samba dlz. bind9 nslookup is wrong

Patrik alabard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 12:44:58 UTC 2019

what is weird is that i have not changed it for about 2 years, only apt
update, upgrade. no other change, ipv4 and ipv6 address working correctly.
now there is this bug, that i have not changed anything and suddenly, DLZ
generates an unknown not connected , working, live ip4 and ip6.
and all because it tried an nslookup p3x-dc.patrikx3.com that was the
correct for over 2 years.
the only thing that is good, that it rotates the ip addresses so it works,
but it is annoying. but i give up i spent 2 days looking for thinks that
were working correct.
this 192.168.81.120 (unknown) was always my server ip (192.168.78.20 and
192.168.81.20 and the ipv6 as well)

to me it looks fishy, i wait for bullseye ( i am only on testing repo, but
until many packages are not upgraded to bullseye, i sticked with buster for
now)

*THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE INFORMATION AND THE HELP GUYS, YOU ARE THE
BEST!!! REALLY!*

*Patrik*
WWW <https://patrikx3.com> | GitHub <https://github.com/patrikx3/> | NPM
<https://www.npmjs.com/~patrikx3> | Corifeus <https://corifeus.com> | +36