[Samba] samba dlz. bind9 nslookup is wrong

Patrik alabard at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 11:31:19 UTC 2019

ok, but it all works, i am on my windows laptops, workstations, besides i
can login via linux via the AD DC, what is a problematic is that i get 2 ip
address which no one call tell me why i get this ip address.
that is my issue. i know i work a bit noob, but as long as works it is
good, just this werid dns problem is that i cannot fix.

*Patrik*
WWW <https://patrikx3.com> | GitHub <https://github.com/patrikx3/> | NPM
<https://www.npmjs.com/~patrikx3> | Corifeus <https://corifeus.com> | +36