[Samba] Problems Transferring FSMO Roles

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Sun Aug 4 15:54:32 UTC 2019

Hi

>I take it that Administrator exists (hasn't been renamed or removed) and
you are using the correct password,
Administrator exists and marcio too. Passwords is correct:

 samba-tool fsmo transfer --role=domaindns -Uadministrator
* The 'domaindns' role does not have an FSMO roleowner

samba-tool fsmo transfer --role=domaindns -'U administrator'
* The 'domaindns' role does not have an FSMO roleowner

 samba-tool fsmo transfer --role=domaindns -Umarcio
* The 'domaindns' role does not have an FSMO roleowner

> I also hope that you haven't given Administrator a uidNumber attribute.

Administrator haven't uidNumber attribute

Regards,

Márcio Bacci