[Samba] DNS Update Failed

Marcio Demetrio Bacci marciobacci at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 13:10:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

>What OS ?
On Primary DC is Windows Server 2008.

>Is the DC using itself as its nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf ?
I'm using the ip address of primary DC Windows Server 2008 and ip address
of my Samba 4 DC

 cat /etc/resolv.conf
domain empresa.com.br
search empresa.com.br
nameserver 10.133.84.135 # Primary DC Windows Server 2008
nameserver 192.168.1.20 # Samba 4 DC

>Are you using the internal dns server or Bind9 on the Samba AD DC ?
My Samba 4 is using Internal DNS.

Regards,

Márcio Bacci