[Samba] GPO issues - getting SYSVOL cleaned up again

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Thu Aug 1 07:13:11 UTC 2019

Good morning Stefan.

Your welkom. I see everything worked out now. Great !!
Well done, you made it happen.  :-)

What i suggest now, at least these are the steps i always do to make sure the DC's are having a exact same setup.
First, i clear all my logs and reboot one server.
Wait 15-30 min, then go through all you logs, fix every warning/error.
Make it perfect.
Reboot again, repeat this untill its 100% correct booting.

I suggest one more thing and that is, you check the following.
Check if you zones have both the NS records.
Startup the DNS tool.

Goto you primary dnszone ( and repeat for all other zones )
Do you see all your DC's as NS record in the zone, then its ok, if not..

Klik and Properties on the zone. ( left panel )
Goto Tab "Nameservers", add the other.

Greetz,

Louis