[Samba] Error with dbcheck after upgrade to 4.10.2

Al Slater al.slater at essiell.com
Thu Apr 25 11:07:17 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am seeing the following error when running samba-tool dbcheck

# samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs
ERROR(<class 'KeyError'>): uncaught exception - 'No such element'
  File
"/usr/local/samba4/lib/python3.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
line 185, in _run
    return self.run(*args, **kwargs)
  File
"/usr/local/samba4/lib/python3.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/dbcheck.py",
line 141, in run
    check_expired_tombstones=selftest_check_expired_tombstones)
  File
"/usr/local/samba4/lib/python3.6/site-packages/samba/dbchecker.py", line
221, in __init__
    self.tombstoneLifetime = int(res[0]["tombstoneLifetime"][0])

dbcheck did work initially after upgrading, but this is now occurring on
all 3 DCs.

regards

--
Al Slater

Essiell is a limited company registered in England with company number: 1957652 and VAT registered number: GB 760 2433 55. Our registered office is at 5th Floor, Park Gate, 161-163 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 6AU.
This message is intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. It may also contain material which is subject to legal privilege. If you have received this message in error please delete it and all copies from your system and notify us immediately by return email.
For information about how we process data and monitor communications please read our Privacy Policy<https://essiell.com/privacy-policy> and Cookie Policy<https://essiell.com/cookie-policy>. And please read our Terms of Use<https://essiell.com/terms> when visiting our website<https://essiell.com/>.