[Samba] compile samba 4.10.2 centos 7.6

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Sun Apr 21 22:04:46 UTC 2019

Hi Igor,

Please don't do that (set PYTHON=python3.4 globally in /etc/profile) on
centos7/rhel7.

If you must override such environment variables, it is usually better to
set them only for the current shell (by sourcing the appropriate env file)
or within the systemd unit files (see [1]) for services.

rhel7/centos7 are built with python2.7 embedded in many subsystems and
will remain on python2.7 for the life of that distribution.

The proper way to override python on those systems is to set it only for
the child processes that require it.

Regards,

Vincent

[1]: https://coreos.com/os/docs/latest/using-environment-variables-in-systemd-units.html