[Samba] joined computer not appear in all DCs (DC4 not sync with DC3)

Elias Pereira empbilly at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 02:58:33 UTC 2019

Hello,

I had posted this in another topic, but because the problem is different, I
decided to create a new topic.

Conf:
- Primary DC/pdc Emulator as DC3
- Second DC as DC4

After an upgrade from schema 45 to 69 in DCs, when adding a computer in the
domain and if the domain to respond is DC4 the synchronization for DC3 is
not done.

I already did several tests that I already knew and also new ones that I
found in the wiki, but without success in finding the problem.

Below is a test that shows the difference.

root at dc3:~# samba-tool ldapcmp ldap://DC3 ldap://DC4 -Uadministrator domain
--filter=msDS-NcType,serverState,subrefs,lastLogonTimestamp,description,pwdLastSet
Password for [CAMPUS\administrator]:

* Comparing [DOMAIN] context...

* DN lists have different size: 3804 != 3805

* DNs found only in ldap://DC4:
    CN=MINT-TESTE,CN=COMPUTERS,DC=CAMPUS,DC=SERTAO,DC=IFRS,DC=EDU,DC=BR

* Objects to be compared: 3804

* Result for [DOMAIN]: FAILURE

SUMMARY
---------
ERROR: Compare failed: -1

samba-tool drs showrepl *all show ok*
samba_dnsupdate --verbose --all-names *all show ok*
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --fix *no errors*
samba-tool dbcheck --cross-ncs --reset-well-known-acls --fix --yes *no
erros*

Synchronization should be automatic, right?

--
Elias Pereira