[Samba] Is possible use BIND9 as DNS Back End on a new Samba DC?

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:00:49 UTC 2019

I'm sorry to I forgot answer appropriate.

I'm running CentOS 7 with all packages upgraded. I've followed instruction
in
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Package_Dependencies_Required_to_Build_Samba
with
some need modifications (yum line is bellow this text) and I've installed
python 3.4. I've installed Bind9 from package manager where Bind9 version
is 9.9.4.

YUM command to install packages dependencies required to build samba:
yum install attr bind-utils docbook-style-xsl gcc gdb krb5-workstation
libsemanage-python libxslt perl perl-ExtUtils-MakeMaker perl-Parse-Yapp
perl-Test-Base pkgconfig policycoreutils-python python2-crypto gnutls-devel
libattr-devel keyutils-libs-devel libacl-devel libaio-devel libblkid-devel
libxml2-devel openldap-devel pam-devel popt-devel python-devel
readline-devel zlib-devel systemd-devel lmdb-devel jansson-devel
gpgme-devel pygpgme libarchive-devel

--
Igor Sousa