[Samba] cutting corners (4.10.2 on el7.6)

Garming Sam garming at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Apr 16 01:16:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

I don't think any of those matter for your use.

An older version of GnuTLS means we likely just use internally
implemented functions (which we are trying to deprecate though). I don't
know exactly what DMAPI is used for, but it's not a default
configuration and file server clustering doesn't have any relevance for
just an AD DC.

Cheers,

Garming