[Samba] Replication failures

M B mmx at exm0.net
Sat Apr 13 12:36:04 UTC 2019

Does anyone have any tips on how to rectify this situation? It’s causing me great difficulty and stress.

I have a snapshot of 2 of the DC’s before any of these changes were made. Is there any other option to fix this other than rolling back to the snapshots?

I read *again* on the Wiki that promoting W2012 is not supported and the wiki says that it will “break replication”. Is that what I’ve done here? How do I fix replication if it’s been broken by W2k8 R2 or W2012 R2 ?

Have I corrupted the database beyond repair?

If I roll back…, what’s the process for replacing the database on the DC’s that I didn’t snapshot?

Thanks,

Max