[Samba] Samba / Apple Spotlight Search

Martin Nünning Bittop martin at bittop.de
Sat Apr 13 07:20:10 UTC 2019

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your reply ... and for developing the Spotlight Module
You made me go "slowly" through the log and you were right ...

I missed to change the path in
system-tracker-extract.service
system-tracker-store.service
in Ubuntu it must be  /usr/lib/tracker/ and not /usr/libexec/tracker as given in the preconfigured files ...
Maybe a Hint in the Spotlight Article would be fine
Tracker is now up and running

Regards