[Samba] Samba 4.8.10 for rhel7/centos7 rpms

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Mon Apr 8 15:12:58 UTC 2019

Adding Alexander (cc'ed, thank you)

Hi Sergio,
I found some hints (dating back almost a year ago) about why gnutls-3.4
might be needed:
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba-technical/2018-April/127282.html

I don't know how much of this still holds true (I've been running an AD DC
with rhel7's gnutls 3.3.z for over a year without apparent issues).

Regards,

Vincent

On Mon, 8 Apr 2019, Sérgio Basto via samba wrote:

> On Mon, 2019-04-08 at 06:25 +0100, Sérgio Basto via samba wrote:

>>> Hi Sergio,
>>> that's a very good question. I built these on rhrl7.6 with gnutls-
>>> 3.3.39
>>> and nettle-2.7.1:
>>>
>>> [root at dc02 ~]# rpm -q nettle gnutls
>>> nettle-2.7.1-8.el7.x86_64