[Samba] wbinfo isn't working on domain member

Stephen stephen at ogdenradar.com
Fri Apr 5 14:53:53 UTC 2019

Hi Rowland, I made the change you suggested to auto refresh kerberos. It
didn't seem to fix the issue unfortunately, even after a machine
restart. Following your line of reasoning that it is a Kerberos issue, I
then tried to grab a new kerberos ticket on the server in question which
appears to fail though. Perhaps this gives some further insight?

pi at fs1:~ $ kinit administrator at samdom.example.com
Password for administrator at samdom.example.com:
kinit: KDC reply did not match expectations while getting initial
credentials

Thanks

Stephen