[Samba] Enabling LDAPS in Samba in a dual-DC setup

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Apr 5 11:53:19 UTC 2019

If you dont want to juse the selfsigned certs.

I can recommend:
https://hohnstaedt.de/xca/

Setup you own CA root.
Setup the certificates for the servers and deploy the Root Cert.

Now its in you hand then things expire.

Or
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2019-January/220463.html
I've not tested that yet but its high on my list to test.

Greetz,

Louis