[Samba] Samba 4.10.1 for Debian 9 is now available (amd64/i386)

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Apr 5 07:31:52 UTC 2019

Ahhh help, my secret is out...  ;-) i used a Ubuntu package this time...
Ow, thats in the change log also.. But yep, i missed that one..

I'll correct that one in the next build, it's just a vendor name suffice.
I used a Ubuntu source for the 4.10.1m, thats because i always look if Debian or Ubuntu has something i can reuse.
That saves so much time.

So you can safely ignore that, i missed the VERSION file.
All i forgot was a change in :  VERSION:SAMBA_VERSION_VENDOR_SUFFIX=Ubuntu
Next update, i'll change that back to Debian.

As long as you like them im happy. :-)

Greetz,

Louis