[Samba] [OT?] passing group name with spaces to ntlm_auth...

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Fri Sep 28 15:10:43 UTC 2018

Hai Marco,

Yes, i've seen the post thats a good option for sure.
If you only use it for "domain users", then i suggest, think in "authenticated users"
Because with "authenticated users" you also catch the computer$ and your able to update your computers.
Something to think about.

For me thats not option, i need 4 or 5 groups in the end when im done.

I can suggest to have a look at this one.
https://4skill.ru/squid-active-directory-authentication/
Just use a translator, or.. If you can read rusian..
A good example with multiple fallbacks and groups using : ext_kerberos_ldap_group_acl

Thats the one im going to use in the end.
There were a few small bug in this which i adressed with the maker of it.
Should be fine now, if you use squid 3.5.26+ or 4.2 ( dont use 4.0 or 4.1 )

This one is still on my todo list..

Have a good weekend..

Greetz,

Louis