[Samba] Debian Stretch AMD64 only, Samba 4.9.1 Available TESTING

Daniel Smolik smolik at mydatex.cz
Wed Sep 26 06:44:30 UTC 2018

Hi Louis,
I installed samba on fresh upgraded machine to Stretch and connect Mac clients. All woks fine. Only thing to must do get
TimeMachine working is put this configuration to avahi. Put this file to /etc/avahi/services.
And there is minimal smb.conf with which  I get TimeMachine  working with MacOSX Mojave and  Sierra and High Sierra.

Regards  from Prague
                                 Dan