[Samba] Corrupted sam.ldb

Torin Woltjer torin.woltjer at granddial.com
Tue Sep 25 15:38:35 UTC 2018

sam.ldb on a domain seems corrupted. A fresh domain works fine so samba itself seems fine. Running the command, sudo ldbsearch -H sam.ldb '(objectclass=computer)' dn returns a slew of errors. http://paste.opensuse.org/view/simple/61443635

I need the data out of this as the server it's from is supposed to be production. Is there a way to either repair it or recover any portions of it into a new sam.ldb? I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks,

Torin Woltjer

Grand Dial Communications - A ZK Tech Inc. Company

616.776.1066 ext. 2006
www.granddial.com