[Samba] List of Expired Accounts?

Bill Baird Bill.Baird at phoenixmi.com
Mon Sep 24 13:22:54 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Is there a built-in command to get a list of all expired accounts, or
output a list of all users and expiration date? All the scripts I find seem
to be PowerShell scripts that relay on some "Web Service" that I don't have
or do one user at at time.

Or if anyone has a script they are willing to share, that would be greatly
appreciated. I'm primarily looking for a way to see all expired accounts,
and then if possible get a script setup to email users as accounts are
expiring (my scripts from my Samba NT4 days sadly no longer work).

I'm on Samba 4.8.5 running as an AD DC.

Thanks!

This electronic message, including its attachments (if any), is
CONFIDENTIAL and may contain PROPRIETARY or LEGALLY PRIVILEGED information.
use, disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, its attachments,
or any of the information included therein, is unauthorized and strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message and
its attachments, along with any copies thereof.