[Samba] Migration samba 3 to 4

Philippe Maladjian pmaladjian at hilaire.fr
Fri Sep 21 08:47:56 UTC 2018

Hello,

I continued my migration tests and totally by chance I replaced the
ldap2 domain name with the ip address for the passdb backend parameter
and this time the migration procedure goes to the end.

I still have errors for groups and duplicate users O_o !

Thanks for your help.

*Philippe MALADJIAN
Responsable informatique | administrateur système*
Ligne directe : +33 (0)4 72 14 50 66 | pmaladjian at hilaire.fr
<mailto:pmaladjian at hilaire.fr>

Hilaire s.a.s. <http://www.hilaire.fr> 	*HILAIRE s.a.s.*
203 - 205 rue Jean Voillot, 69100 Villeurbanne - France
Tél. : +33 (0)4 72 37 58 23 - Fax : +33 (0)4 78 26 02 03
http://www.hilaire.fr