[Samba] Extending the AD schema - Cannot see attributes in RSAT

Vladimir vgeraseev at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 16:48:04 UTC 2018

I am using postfix and dovecot on a centos 7 machine. And I also use
the gnarwl and a script I made, to take care of vacation messages.

All the forward addresses, quota mailbox size, alternative addresses,
vacation start and stop times are stored on openldap, and consequently to
achieve the same structure, they must be in samba 4 ldap.

Vladimir.