[Samba] Share cannot be accessed when samba is in Domain with security enabled

Shivappa ssangapur3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 15:43:08 UTC 2018

Hi Rowland,

Sorry, I shall post such questions to mailing list in future.

Here is my smb.conf

#############My smb.conf##########
[global]
workgroup=SAMBADFS
server string=SMB Server
netbios name=Shivatest
realm=SAMBADFS.LOCAL
log level=1
log file=
max log size=2000
max smbd processes=100
security=ADS
password server=10.10.1.1
wins support=no
client NTLMv2 auth=Yes
wins proxy=no
server max protocol=SMB3
client max protocol=SMB3
dns proxy=no
wins server=0.0.0.0, 0.0.0.0
name resolve order=lmhosts host wins bcast
map to guest=bad uid
guest only=yes
guest account=root
local master=no