[Samba] design question for small environment

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Sep 18 14:33:52 UTC 2018

Ah, ok.

Maybe you can do something with the static id mappings on the server.
Map a computer to user

But besides that, uhm, good luck...
Stick with the login popup, and save yourself a lot of troubles.

Maybe this wil give you a good hint,
https://sambaxp.org/fileadmin/user_upload/sambaXP2018-Slides/StefanMetzmacher_sambaxp2018_trusted_domain_support-rev0-compact.pdf

Imo, a hard one to solve.

Greetz,