[Samba] After Update

miguel medalha medalist at sapo.pt
Mon Sep 17 23:49:27 UTC 2018

> I can not find a solution to the problem, please someone has something > happened and can tell me how to fix it. in the url that they sent me they
> do not propose any solution
> Error running "samba-tool dbcheck" after upgrading from 4.8.5 to 4.9.0

I would say that the solution is to stick with 4.8.5 for now and not use version 4.9.0 as an AD DC until this bug is solved.

I was also bitten by it but everything returned to normal after I went back to 4.8.5. On two of my AD member servers 4.9.0 is working without problems.

Do you have some particular reason to be in such a hurry to use 4.9.0?