[Samba] eventlog functionality

Ray Klassen julius_ahenobarbus at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 12 16:30:19 UTC 2018

and from the what the hell department. I did it. Comparing

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/lmshare/ns-lmshare-_session_info_1

and

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/lmshare/ns-lmshare-_session_info_10

and

init_srv_sess_info_1

I copied, pasted and edited myself a init_srv_sess_info_1 and case  to
go with it. It seems to have compiled...

On Wednesday, 12 September 2018, 09:10:24 GMT-7, Andrew Bartlett via
samba <samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

On Wed, 2018-09-12 at 15:34 +0000, ray klassen wrote:
> Farther down the rabbit hole, I would have to create a
> init_srv_sess_info_10 to go with it?

Yes.

Andrew Bartlett
--