[Samba] Replace old AD to new

Oliver Rath rath at mglug.de
Tue Sep 11 07:35:51 UTC 2018

Hi Vivek!

On 11.09.2018 09:21, Vivek Patil via samba wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my case, there are lot off issue with my old server. not able to join my
> windows clients to domain using old server. Thats why I have setup new
> server with same domain, manually create all the users in it.
Ok, thats a bit more special. What do you mean with "not changing user
profile"? Imho a new AD generates new user profiles. So if you not want
to change the user profile settings, you have to create nearly identical
profiles which can be connected by the machines.

What is your problem here?

Regards,
Oliver