[Samba] An invalid directory pathname was passed

Vivek Patil vivek.patil at forgeahead.io
Fri Sep 7 03:44:26 UTC 2018

ubuntu at Ubunut:~$ sudo samba-tool dbcheck
Checking 264 objects
Checked 264 objects (0 errors)

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018 at 2:33 PM Rowland Penny via samba <
samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 08:41:27 +0530
> Vivek Patil <vivek.patil at forgeahead.io> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > No, I have nothing install or update anything on the server. I want to
> > fixed it first. I also not able to see the domain users using
> > samba-tool user list. I can see it using pdbedit -L.
> >

> Try running 'samba-tool dbcheck' on the Samba AD DC.
>
> Rowland
>
> --

Vivek Patil
Assistant Manager - IT
Forgeahead Solutions
vivek.patil at forgeahead.io
*O* +91 (0) 20 66 44 5900  |  *M *+91 9579 216 049
601 Zero One, Level 6, Mundhwa, Pune 411036, Maharashtra, India
*W* forgeahead.io  *IN *linkedin.com/company/forgeahead-solutions

--
Email Disclaimer: *http://www.forgeahead.io/disclaimer/
<http://www.forgeahead.io/disclaimer/>*