[Samba] Samba4 creating users

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 00:32:09 UTC 2018

Hello Rowland,

Thanks for the pointer. The good news is I have it working.

The bad news is there appears to be a problem. Both machines are on
the same subnet. I tried to connect from the win10 1803 box to the nas
box which has the netbios name of example2. It took almost a minute
before I was prompted for login credentials. Is this normal? Is there
anything I can do about it?

Again thanks.
Dave.