[Samba] problem with time sync on windows 10 clients

Felipe_G0NZÁLEZ_SANTIAG0 fgonzalez at uci.cu
Wed Oct 31 14:10:25 UTC 2018

Is mandatory that my DC gets its time from an external ntp server?
Is possible that my DC serve the time from itself, I mean, without getting its time from another server but from its own HW clock, like localhost?
That´s what I am trying to do..
So, rigth now my DC isn´t getting the time from any server, ´cause it is the ntp server in my forest.

Am I rigth?

Felipe_ González_Santiago

KNOW THAT EVERYTHING WILL HAPPEN AT JUST THE RIGHT TIME,

AT JUST THE RIGHT PLACE, WITH JUST THE RIGHT PEOPLE